Right to Use Website & ContentYou may access, view, produce and print the content on this site for informational and non-commercial purposes provided you include a prominent written acknowledgement of NNZ's rights in the relevant content.
ContentNNZ endeavours to ensure information on this site is current and accurate, and it has been compiled in good faith. NNZ will endeavour to correct any errors on this site but does not accept any liability for mistakes or out-of-date information.
Third Party Websites & Hyper-linkingAll links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within NNZ are provided for the user's convenience only, and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites, or of the information contained in those websites, nor of organisations or people referred to. If you have comments or questions relating to sites linked to this one, they should be directed to the relevant region or organisation. NNZ does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or people who may have off-site links to this website.
Intellectual PropertyAll intellectual property on this site, including without limitation, the text, graphics and copyright works is owned by NNZ or used by NNZ under licence from the copyright owner. All photos remain copyright of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any format without obtaining written permissions from the photographer.
Written content from this website may be used for personal, non-commercial purposes, with acknowledgement of NNZ's rights.
Registration, Password & Security ResponsibilitiesCertain products, services and information on this site, and certain parts of this site, are available only to registered users.
To become a registered user you must:
· Complete a registration form and receive confirmation from NNZ of your successful registration.
· Be over the age of 18, or have the express permission of your parent or legal guardian.
· Provide accurate, complete and current information on your registration form.
NNZ reserves the right to decline an application for registration at its absolute discretion. Registered users will have a selected username and password. If you are a registered user of this website, you will be responsible for all use of the website through use of your username and password. You are responsible for keeping your username and password secure and secret.
The password you select should not relate to any readily accessible data such as your name, birth date, address and telephone number, driver's licence or passport, neither should it be an obvious combination of letters and numbers such as sequential or the same numbers. If you believe an unauthorised person knows your password, you must notify NNZ immediately and change your password as soon as possible.
DisclaimerThe information provided on this site is for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this site must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the products, services and information for their particular use.
All Liability Excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
· all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this Website or the content on, or accessed through, it, or any Products or Services obtained from the Website;
· NNZ will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this Website, or the content on, or accessed through, this Website; and
· NNZ will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with any Products or Services obtained from this Website.
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded or limited by the above. If you are using this Website or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
Terms of Trade
Purchase of ProductsAll goods displayed on this website which are sold to you by us from this website [or our agents] are subject to these terms.
AcceptanceYou will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms of trade when you confirm an order for goods by sending your order form to NNZ or its agents. Once your order has been accepted by us this will constitute a binding contract for the supply of the goods or services on these terms of trade.
Price & PaymentsFor all goods or services ordered by you, you must pay the price for the goods or services specified on our site at the time your order is accepted by us. All prices are in New Zealand dollars. All payments are to be made by credit card (we accept Visa and Mastercard), cheque or money order. We may contact you directly to confirm your payment information.
Product prices are quoted are inclusive of goods and services tax payable to New Zealand customers under the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985. Postage and delivery charges are as stated on the purchase order for each relevant mailing area and all such costs must be paid by you. You must pay any other applicable taxes, import duties, levies or tariffs which may be payable (if any).
The price of the goods we provide may be altered by us without notice but we may from time to time notify you of any alteration to the price of the goods by posting such alterations on our website. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that prices recorded on this website for the goods are accurate but we reserve the right to correct any errors that we become aware of. All pricing errors will be corrected as soon as possible and if you have placed an order before the pricing error is corrected, we will notify you as soon as possible.
DeliveryWe will use reasonable endeavors to deliver goods ordered within [21 days] from the date we receive and accept your order. This is subject to stock availability but if we anticipate that you will not receive the goods within that time we will advise the reason for the delay and the likely date of delivery. If a delay occurs, you will be asked to confirm or cancel your order.
NNZ does not accept any liability for delays in delivery of goods.
Property/RiskProperty and risk in goods ordered will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to your specified delivery address for each relevant order.
Returns PolicyYou may return goods that are not faulty to us in their original condition within 7 days from the receipt of delivery for a refund of their purchase price provided they are in their original condition and, in the case of packaged goods, the packaging is still intact. You will need to provide a proof of purchase if you are returning of goods. All freight costs will be borne by you and no refund of freight charges will be made by us.
Faulty goods must be returned to us as soon as possible. Where the goods provided to you are faulty, freight charges will not be borne by you.
We will either credit your credit card account or send a cheque refund to you.
AmendmentWe may amend these Terms from time to time and if you continue to order goods from us after the amendments, you will be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
Governing LawThese terms of trade are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of New Zealand.
Intellectual PropertyAll trade marks, trade names, copyrights, patents and other intellectual property rights used in connection with or embodied in the goods (including without limitation their design and specifications, and all documentation relating to the goods) will be and remain the sole property of NNZ or the supplier of the goods.
InterpretationIf NNZ does not insist upon compliance with any provisions of these Terms, such failure does not constitute a waiver of that provision and NNZ will be entitled to insist upon compliance with all provisions of these terms at any time.
If any provision or part of a provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable then that provision or part thereof will be severed and the remaining provisions will continue to be binding and have full force and effect on you and us.
2016 Netball NZ U19 Champs: Text & Win Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on How to Enter and all details on the competition ad form part of these Terms. To the extent of any inconsistency, the Terms below prevail. By entering, readers accept these Terms.
2. Entries close at 10am Thursday 14 July 2016 and are limited to one per person.
3. The prize winners will be randomly drawn on Thursday, 14 July 2016 at Netball New Zealand. The winners will be contacted by mobile or email.
4. If the prize is not claimed within 30mins of the draw, Netball New Zealand may re-draw a new winner of the prize. Netball New Zealand’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. The above information forms part of the terms and conditions.
7. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees of Netball New Zealand and their immediate families, including household members.
8. No responsibility is taken for late, not received, misdirected or incomplete entries.
9. All entries become the property of Netball New Zealand.
10. Netball New Zealand has the right to email entrants with news, special offers, and other information from Netball New Zealand.
11. The winner/s will receive spot prizes that are at the discretion of Netball New Zealand. Entrants will not know what the spot prizes are before entering.
12. Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the prize winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
13. The winners consent to the use of their names, identities and/or photographs for promotional purposes, in all media, and in future Netball New Zealand / Silver Ferns promotions without additional compensation and the winners must make themselves available for this purpose.
14. Netball New Zealand, its advertising agencies and partners are not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, which is suffered as a result of, or arising from person(s) participating in the promotion or in connection with the winning prize, except as may be required by law.
15. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned in any respect due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of Netball New Zealand, Netball New Zealand reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone or amend the promotion, subject, however to the written directions of any competent authority.
16. Standard text charges and terms and conditions apply.